“Everything I have heard about Marakanda is true, except that it’s more beautiful than I ever imagined”
Alexander the Great, 329 BC
Itinerary: Tashkent - Samarkand - Tashkent
Duration: 1 day
Season: year round
One day tour excursion by high-speed train "Afrosiyob"
07:15 – transfer to Tashkent railway station;
08:00 – departure to Samarkand by the high-speed train “Afrosiyob”;
10:30 – arrival to Samarkand, meeting with guide and driver;
11:00-16:30 – city excursion;
17:00 – departure to Tashkent;
19:30 – arrival to Tashkent and transfer to the hotel.
One day Samarkand city excursion includes a visiting of Gur-Emir mausoleum, Registan square, Bibi Khanum mosque, Shakh-i-Zinda necropolis, Ulugbek observatory and Seaab bazar.
- economy class train ticket Tashkent – Samarkand – Tashkent;
- guided sightseeing tour in Samarkand;
- pick-up and drop-off to/from Samarkand railway station;
- transport service throughout the Samarkand city excursion.
- entrance ticket fees to the historical monuments;