|Photo Reports of tours:|
|Parkent Solar Institute|
|Kumyshkon Ali Mosque|
|Sukok Botanic Station|
One day tour to the Solar Institute, Ali Mosque & Botanic Garden
Excursion in Uzbekistan
Region: Parkent district, Tashkent region, Uzbekistan, Western Tien Shan mountains
Tour duration: 1 day
Tour type: auto/hiking
Route: Tashkent – Parkent village – Kumyshkon village – Sukok village - Tashkent
Tour highlights: A day tour is a combination of informative and gastronomic tourism in Parkent district of Tashkent region and hiking in the mountains of Western Tien- Shan.
Reasons to go:
- To visit the «Solar Institute» and to get information about achievements in the sphere of renewable solar energy source, which has a great potential for Uzbekistan power engineering;
- To visit a holy place with a positive energy, and to think of a wish there;
- To enjoy of the mountain nature landscapes;
- To taste the favorite Uzbek national dish shashlyk;
- To visit the botanic station in Sukoksay gorge.
09:00 – departure from Tashkent to Parkent district;
10:00-11:00 – visiting of the Solar Institute. Informative excursion about the Institute activity;
11:00-11:30 – transfer to Kumyshkon village;
11:30-12:30 – ascent to Ali Mosque and to the ancient plane tree with a holy spring water; sightseeing of the mosque, the plane tree with a holy spring water and Kazakh yurt;
12:30-13:00 - transfer to Sukok village;
13:00-14:00 – lunch in the choykhona (tea house) on the bank of Sukoksay river: Uzbek shashlyk;
14:30-17:00 – hiking inside the botanic station with the old pine forest in Sukoksay gorge (the territory of the botanic station is bodering with the territory of Chatkal beospheric nature reserve); sightseeing the "Chashma" spring water and water fall;
17:00-18:30 – transfer to Tashkent.
- shashlyk (lamb);
- «achik-chuchuk» salad (fresh tomatoes, cucumbers and onion);
- Uzbek bread with onion;
- green/black tea.
- all transfers in accordance to the program;
- excursion in the Solar Institute guided by the scientific secretary;
- Travel Ornament tour leader service throughout the tour;
- lunch in the choykhona (tea house) on the bank of Sukoksay river;
- guided hiking inside the botanic garden in Sukoksay gorge.
Map of hiking route to Ali mosqueHiking start point - 1400 м
Hiking top point - 1500 м
Hiking distance - 3 km
Map of hiking route inside Botanic garden
Hiking start point - 1212 m