Itinerary: Tashkent – Ugam-Chatkal National Park, Mt.Patandazboshi (1823m) – Tashkent
Region: Ugam-Chatkal National Park, Western Tien-Shan, Uzbekistan
Tour duration: 1 day
Season: April - June, September - October
Total length of horseback riding route: 8 km
Tulips blooming season: beginning of April - beginning of May
Type of tulips: Tulipa tschimganica Z.Botsch and Tulipa greigii Regel
- guided horse riding to the peak of the mountain;
- tulips watching (April-beginning of May);
- sightseeing of the panoramic view from the top of the mountain to the lake and surrounding mountain ranges;
- sightseeing of the eagles and vultures which hover in the termal wind flows above the peak of the mountain;
- enjoy the picnic on the top of the mountain under the old conifer tree;
- information about flora and fauna, geography and story of the region.
The difference between altitudes: start point 929 - peak point 1823 meters above the sea level.
Surrounding rivers and mountains: Charvak lake, Chatkal river, Paltausay river, Mazarsay river, Mt.Big Chimgan (3309), Mt.Paltau (2023), Mt.Kungirbuka (2914), Mt.Ovkashka (3096).
Transfer Tashkent – Ugam-Chatkal National Park, Chatkal river (L=100 km, T=2 h). Horse riding to the peak of the mountain Patandazboshi (H=1823). Picnic under the big conifer on the top of the mountain. Hiking along the range of the mountain. Horse riding to the Chatkal river. Transfer to Tashkent city along the beautiful Charvak lake shore.
*It is recommended to start the tour at 07:00 a.m. during summer season.
- transfer Tashkent - Ugam-Chatkal National Park - Tashkent;
- Ugam-Chatkal National Park ecological fees;
- English speaking guide-instructor service;
- picnic (sandwiches, tea, water, sweets).
1. trekking boots;
2. trekking trousers;
6. sun block cream and sun glasses.
Map of horse riding route to Mt.Patandazboshi
Horse riding start point - 929 m