Beldersay - Charvak trekking tour
Region: Ugam-Chatkal National Park, Western Tien Shan, Uzbekistan
Tour duration: 3 days/2 nights
Season: May- November
Type of tour: trekking
Itinerary: Tashkent - Ugam-Chatkal National Park, Beldersay gorge, lake Charvak - Tashkent
Departure Tashkent to Ugam-Chatkal National Park, Belgersay gorge (80 km, 1.5 h, 1500 m). Start of the trekking route. First we will walk the mountain slope along the river Badamsay. Followed by a long ascent to the Kumbel mountain range. Traverse along the ridge to the summit of Kumbel (2250m). Lunch at the hydrometeorological station. In the afternoon descent to Chet Kumbel and further into the Beldersay canyon. Camp 1. Overnight in a beautiful field near the river.
An easy climb to the pass Urta Kumbel (1850m). Climb down to the river Mramor. Go to the upper part of the river and go up to Tahtadzhaylyau pass. Descent and go to the river Aksay to the foothills of Big Chimgan. Camp 2 (1750m).
Walk along the top of the hill passing by the Krasnii cligg (Kyzyldjar) to the Charvak reservoir. Lunch at a local shepherd summer pasture. Descent to the hotel "Charvak Oromgohi". Transfer to Tashkent (95 km, 2 h).
- transfer Tashkent - Ugam-Chatkal National Park, Beldersay gorge, Charvak reservoir-Tashkent;
- services of the mountain guide
- services of the service team: cook, mahouts of horses;
- camping outfit: tent for 2 people, sleeping bags, rugs, dishes, first-aid kit, etc;
- rent of the horses that are used for transferring the camping outfit and food products;
- FB meal: breakfast, lunch and dinner;
- fuel (gasoline/gas) for cooking;
- Ugam- Chatkal National Park’s ecological fees;
- OVViG registration.
Transfer 3 people carried on auto car NIVA 4WD 4x4 / Shevrolet Lacetti;
Transfer 4-13 people carried on a minibus Sayn Yang ISTANA.
1. trekking boots;
2. wool socks;
3. thermal underwear or warm underwear (spring / autumn);
4. trousers for trekking;
5. sweater (spring / autumn);
6. jacket , raincoat;
8. slippers for walking in the camp;
10. personal first-aid kit;
11. personal care items;
* personal items (up to 15 kg/person) are carried by the trekkers.