Uzbekistan Visa Requirements
Uzbekistan Visa Support / Letter of Invitation (LOI)
According to the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan foreign citizens can enter Uzbekistan or travel through its territory for transit on the basis of entrance visas only.
Foreign citizens can get visas at the diplomatic representations and consular missions of the Republic of Uzbekistan abroad on the basis of the visa support (confirmation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan).
Travel Ornament is a licensed travel agency in Uzbekistan (License №T-0911-14), authorized to provide foreign citizens with Uzbekistan Visa Support or Letter of Invitation (LOI). Travel Ornament can provide LOI for free with the purchase of a tour package only. To obtain Uzbekistan Visa Support please fill up the LOI form and send us through e-mail together with the following documents 2 weeks before arrival:
- Filled out LOI form;
- Scanned copy of passport;
- Scanned copy of a letter from the employer with the company seal confirming your employment and position (If you are retired or housewife no need for letter);
- Scanned copy of the flight tickets or official flight reservation form, if visa has to be obtained upon arrival at Tashkent International Airport.
Note: At Tashkent Airport visas can only be issued to those foreign citizens who are arriving from the countries where the Republic of Uzbekistan does not have permanent diplomatic or consular missions.
The visa support application based on the above information will be submitted by us to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Uzbekistan in Tashkent. Period of approval is about 7-10 days. The Ministry telexes approved visa support application directly to the proper embassy or consulate department of Uzbekistan abroad. You have provide to the proper embassy or consulate department together with your visa application the reference (telex) number of the approved LOI, which we send you by e-mail just after approval.
- Uzbekistan Visa support, also referred to as Letter of Invitation (LOI);
- Passport, expiry date of which must exceed the visa’s period of validity not less than 3 months;
- 2 copies of duly completed visa application form;
- 2 passport-size colored photos;
- Fee, payable on collection of visa;
- Stamped, self-addressed envelope, if applying by post;
- Evidence of purpose of a visit;
- Confirmation of hotel reservation and details of stay;
The following consular fees should be paid for the visa issuance at the embassy or consulate department of Uzbekistan abroad:
For single entry visas:
- up to 7 days - $40;
- up to 15 days - $50;
- up to 30 days - $60;
For group visas (not less than 10 persons, excluding children under 16 years old):
- up to 15 days - $15 per person;
- up to 30 days - $25 per person.
Visa regulations with some countries.
1. Bilateral non-visa regime (up to 60 days) is established for the citizens of Kyrgyzstan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Russia and Ukraine.
2. Simplified visa procedure is established for the citizens of Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Malaysia, Spain, Switzerland and United Kingdom. Tourists of these countries can get multiple entry visas up to 1 month and businessmen - up to 1 year (Malaysia - up to 6 months).
3. Uzbekistan and Japan issue visas without consular fees on the mutual basis.
Note: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs reserves the right to deny any application for visa support without providing further explanations or may request additional information.