|Solar Institute in Parkent|
|Khazrat Ali Buva mountain mosque in Kumyshkon village|
|Mountain pine wood in Sukok gorge|
ONE DAY TOUR TO THE SOLAR INSTITUTE, ALI MOSQUE AND HIKING THROUGH THE MOUNTAIN PINE WOOD
Itinerary: Tashkent – Parkent village – Kumyshkon village – Sukok village - Tashkent
Region: Parkent district, Tashkent region, Uzbekistan, Western Tien-Shan mountains
Tour duration: 1 day
Tour type: auto/hiking
Distance: 146 km
Highlights: One day tour visiting the Parkent region, historically famous for its vineyards and wineries, located near the city of Tashkent, with a number of villages with an authentic way of life. The tour is a combination of: 1) Informative excursion - a visiting of a unique Solar furnace, where the temperature warms up to 3000 degree by Celsius; 2) Visiting of a mountain mosque - the place where a holy spring water appeared a long time ago; 3) A gastronomic tourism: testing of Sukok kebab - the delishe, which is the reason of coming there tourists; 4) Hiking inside the mountain pine wood, which was established about 100 years ago. The territory of the botanic garden, located inside the pine wood, boders with the territory of Chatkal beospheric nature reserve.
Reasons to go:
- To visit a unique object - the Solar Institute and to get information about achievements in the sphere of renewable solar energy source, which has a great potential for the power engineering;
- To visit a holy place with a positive energy, and to make a wish there;
- To enjoy of the mountain nature landscapes;
- To taste the favorite Uzbek national dish shashlyk;
- To visit a mountain pine wood in Sukoksay gorge, which was established almost 100 years ago.
Transfer from Tashkent to Parkent district. Visiting of the Solar Institute. Excursion about the operation of the Solar furnace. Transfer to Kumyshkon village. Visiting of the mountain mosque and sightseeing of the ancient platan tree and a holy spring water under the tree. Transfer to Sukok village. Lunch in the choykhona (tea house) on the bank of the river, testing of one of Uzbek favorite delishe - the brend Sukok shashlyk. Hiking through the mountain pine wood in Sukoksay gorge and sightseeing the "Chashma" spring water and water fall.
- soup "mastava";
- shashlyk (lamb);
- «achik-chuchuk» salad (fresh tomatoes, cucumbers and onion);
- Uzbek bread with onion;
- green/black tea.
Price per tourist:
Price depends from the quantity of tourists in a group and submits upon request.
- all transfers in accordance to the program;
- excursion in the Solar Institute guided by the scientific secretary;
- Travel Ornament tour leader service throughout the tour;
- lunch in the choykhona (tea house) on the bank of Sukoksay river;
- guided hiking inside the mountain pine wood in Sukoksay gorge.
Recommended UV protection:
2. sun block cream;
3. sun glasses;
|Map of hiking route to Ali mosque||Map of hiking trail through the pine wood|
|Hiking start point - 1400 м
Hiking top point - 1500 м
Hiking distance - 3 km
|Hiking start point - 1212 m
Hiking top point - 1440 м
Hiking distance - 5 km
Photo reports by season:
*Here you can see the sights of the tour in different seasons.
2023 FIXED DATE GUARANTEED TOURS IN UGAM-CHATKAL NATIONAL PARK:
Tours to Mountain Lakes
Rainbow Trout Fishing
Hiking/Trekking in Uzbekistan
Outdoor adventure in Uzbekistan