WELCOME TO JOIN!
April 2020 fixed dates guaranteed tulips watching hiking to Aksarsay waterfall
* This hiking tour during the season organizes on certain fixed dates for the convenience of tourists, so that in case of a suitable date they can join in a small group with other tourists (price of the tour per tourist depends on the number of people in a group). You can join to the hiking to Aksarsay waterfall on one of the fixed dates of the tour for 2020 or book the tour on a date convenient for you.
Itinerary: Tashkent – Ugam-Chatkal national park, Nanay village – Tashkent
Region: Ugam-Chatkal national park, Western Tien-Shan, Uzbekistan
Tour duration: 1 day
Season: March - mid.November
Hiking distance: 15 km
Tulips blooming season: April
Kind of tulips: Tulipa tschimganica Z.Botsch, Tulipa greigii Regel.
Highlights: A day hiking inside the national park, upstream the mountain river to the beautiful waterfall, includes a picnic. The river's valley has a pristine environment, pure air and picturesque sceneries. The experienced guide will tell about geography, history, flora and fauna of the national park.
Transfer Tashkent – Ugam-Chatkal national park, Pskem river (L=120 km, T=2 h, H=924 m). Trekking upstream the Aksarsay river. Sightseeing the waterfall (1550 m). Picnic near the waterfall. Trekking to Pskem river. Transfer from Pskem river to Tashkent city along the beautiful shore of Charvak lake.
*We recommend to start the tour at 06:00 am during summer season.
Price per tourist:
Price depends from the quantity of tourists in a group and submits upon request.
- transfer Tashkent - Ugam-Chatkal national park - Tashkent 4WD NIVA LADA;
- ecological fees of Ugam-Chatkal national park;
- service of English speaking certified mountain guide;
- picnic (sandwiches, vegetables, fruits, sweets, tea, water).
1. trekking boots;
2. trekking trousers;
Recommended UV protection:
2. sun block cream;
3. sun glasses;
|Map of hiking route to Aksarsay waterfall|
|Hiking start & end altitude - 924 m
Hiking highest altitude - 1550 m
Hiking distance - 15.4 km
| Photo reports by season:
*Here you can see the sights of the tour in different seasons.
2020 FIXED DATE GUARANTEED TOURS IN UGAM-CHATKAL NATIONAL PARK:
April Tulips Watching Hiking
Tours to Mountain Lakes
Rainbow Trout Fishing
Hiking/Trekking in Uzbekistan
Outdoor adventure in Uzbekistan
Homestay in the Guesthouse on Charvak lake in Ugam-Chatkal national park
Hotels on Charvak lake in Ugam-Chatkal national park
Hotels of Chimgan-Beldersay-Amirsoy ski resort in Ugam-Chatkal national park