Itinerary: Tashkent-Ugam-Chatkal National Park, Beldersay ski resort - Tashkent
Region: Ugam-Chatkal National Park, Chatkal range, Western Tien-Shan, Uzbekistan
Tour duration: 1 day
Season: 15 May - October
Highlights: One day tour includes a day hiking and sightseeing of the ancient rock arts.
09:00-10:30 – transfer Tashkent – Ugam-Chatkal National Park, Beldersay gorge (80 km);
10:30-14:00 – hiking to Kumbel pass;
14:00-15:00 – sightseeing of the petroglyphs on Kumbel pass (2399 m), picnic and rest;
15:00-18:00 – hiking through the Beldersay gorge to the down chair-lift station;
18:00-19:30 – transfer to Tashkent
*It is recommended to start the program at 07:00 am during summer time.
- all transfers in accordance to the program;
- Ugam-Chatkal national park ecological fees;
- service of English speaking mountain guide;
- picnic (sandwiches, vegetables, fruits, sweets, water, tea);
- 2-3 pax – 4WD NIVA21213
- 4-12 pax – minivan SAYN YANG Istana
1. trekking boots;
2. trekking trousers;
Recommended UV protection:
2. sun block cream and sun glasses.
Map of hiking route to Kumbel pass petroglyphs