|Solar Institute in Parkent|
|Khazrat Ali Buva Mosque in Kumyshkon|
|Botanic Garden in Sukok|
ONE DAY TOUR TO THE SOLAR INSTITUTE, ALI MOSQUE AND MOUNTAIN BOTANIC GARDEN
Itinerary: Tashkent – Parkent village – Kumyshkon village – Sukok village - Tashkent
Region: Parkent district, Tashkent region, Uzbekistan, Western Tien-Shan mountains
Tour duration: 1 day
Tour type: auto/hiking
Distance: 146 km
Highlights: A day tour is a combination of informative excursion, visiting of a holy place, gastronomic tourism and hiking in Parkent district of Tashkent region.
Reasons to go:
- To visit a unique object - the Solar Institute and to get information about achievements in the sphere of renewable solar energy source, which has a great potential for the power engineering;
- To visit a holy place with a positive energy, and to think of a wish there;
- To enjoy of the mountain nature landscapes;
- To taste the favorite Uzbek national dish shashlyk;
- To visit a mountain botanic garden in Sukoksay gorge, which was established almost 100 years ago.
09:00 – departure from Tashkent to Parkent district;
10:00-11:00 – visiting of the Solar Institute. Informative excursion about the Institute activity;
11:00-11:30 – transfer to Kumyshkon village;
11:30-12:30 – visiting of Ali mosque and sightseeing of the ancient platan tree and a holy spring water;
12:30-13:00 - transfer to Sukok village;
13:00-14:00 – lunch in the choykhona (tea house) on the bank of Sukoksay river: Uzbek shashlyk;
14:30-17:00 – hiking inside the botanic garden with the old pine forest in Sukoksay gorge
(the territory of the botanic garden boders with the territory of Chatkal beospheric nature reserve); sightseeing the "Chashma" spring water and water fall;
17:00-18:30 – transfer to Tashkent.
- soup "mastava";
- shashlyk (lamb);
- «achik-chuchuk» salad (fresh tomatoes, cucumbers and onion);
- Uzbek bread with onion;
- green/black tea.
Price per tourist:
Price depends from the quantity of tourists in a group and submits upon request.
- all transfers in accordance to the program;
- excursion in the Solar Institute guided by the scientific secretary;
- Travel Ornament tour leader service throughout the tour;
- lunch in the choykhona (tea house) on the bank of Sukoksay river;
- guided hiking inside the botanic garden in Sukoksay gorge.
Recommended UV protection:
2. sun block cream;
3. sun glasses;
|Map of hiking route to Ali mosque||Map of hiking route inside Botanic garden|
|Hiking start point - 1400 м
Hiking top point - 1500 м
Hiking distance - 3 km
|Hiking start point - 1212 m
Hiking top point - 1440 м
Hiking distance - 5 km
Photo reports by season:
*Here you can see the sights of the tour in different seasons.
2021 FIXED DATE GUARANTEED TOURS IN UGAM-CHATKAL NATIONAL PARK:
Tours to Mountain Lakes
Rainbow Trout Fishing
Hiking/Trekking in Uzbekistan
Outdoor adventure in Uzbekistan