WELCOME TO JOIN!
* This hiking tour during the season organizes on certain fixed dates for the convenience of tourists, so that in case of a suitable date they can join in a small group with other tourists (price of the tour per tourist depends on the number of people in a group). You can join to the hiking to Urungach lakes on one of the fixed dates of the tour for 2020 or book the tour on a date convenient for you.
Itinerary: Tashkent – Ugam-Chatkal National Park, Pskem village – Urungach lakes – Tashkent
Region: Ugam-Chatkal National Park, Western Tien-Shan, Uzbekistan
Tour duration: 1 day
Hiking distance: 8 km
Tulips blooming season: middle of April
Kind of tulips: Tulipa bifloriformis Vved
Highlights: Mountain Urungach lakes locates in Ugam-Chatkal national park, just in 150 km from Tashkent city (capital of Uzbekistan). Two lakes locate on the different levels and the water overflowing underground from upper lake to down. The majestic beauty of the lakes and surrounding it mountains let the travelers to enjoy by silence and contemplation of nature. There is a possibility to see a lot of snowdrops and tulips along the path in the middle of April. At summer time the travelers can swim in a pure water and to get the sunburn on the lakes’ shores. The Urungach lakes are the unique natural objects, which called by the tourists a "jade lakes" because of the colour.
06:00-10:30 – transfer Tashkent – Pskem river (150 km, 1300 m). Hiking to the mountain lakes Urungach. Picnic and rest on the picturesque upper lake (1571 m). Hiking along the left side of the upper lake. Descent to the bottom lake.
16:00-20:30 - transfer to Tashkent.
Price per tourist:
Price depends from the quantity of tourists in a group and submits upon request.
- transfer Tashkent - Ugam-Chatkal national park - Tashkent 4WD NIVA LADA;
- ecological fees of Ugam-Chatkal national park;
- service of English speaking certified mountain guide;
- picnic (sandwiches, vegetables, fruits, sweets, tea, water).
1. trekking boots;
2. trekking trousers;
Recommended UV protection:
2. sun block cream;
3. sun glasses;
|Map of hiking route to Urungach lakes|
Hiking start & end altitude - 1251 m
Hiking highest altitude - 1571 m
Hiking distance - 8,3 km
| Photo reports by season:
*Here you can see the sights of the tour in different seasons.
2020 FIXED DATE GUARANTEED TOURS IN UGAM-CHATKAL NATIONAL PARK:
April Tulips Watching Hiking
Tours to Mountain Lakes
Rainbow Trout Fishing
Hiking/Trekking in Uzbekistan
Outdoor adventure in Uzbekistan
Homestay in the Guesthouse on Charvak lake in Ugam-Chatkal national park
Hotels on Charvak lake in Ugam-Chatkal national park
Hotels of Chimgan-Beldersay-Amirsoy ski resort in Ugam-Chatkal national park