WELCOME TO JOIN! 2019 fixed dates guaranteed tours to Urungach lakes
Itinerary: Tashkent – Ugam-Chatkal National Park, Pskem village – Urungach lakes – Tashkent
Region: Ugam-Chatkal National Park, Western Tien-Shan, Uzbekistan
Tour duration: 1 day
Hiking distance: 8 km
Tulips blooming season: middle of April
Kind of tulips: Tulipa bifloriformis Vved
Highlights: Mountain Urungach lakes locates in Ugam-Chatkal national park, just in 160 km from Tashkent city (capital of Uzbekistan). Two lakes locate on the different levels and the water overflowing underground from upper lake to down. The majestic beauty of the lakes and surrounding it mountains let the travelers to enjoy by silence and contemplation of nature. There is a possibility to see a lot of snowdrops and tulips along the path in the middle of April. At summer time the travelers can swim in a pure water and to get the sunburn on the lakes’ shores. The Urungach lakes are the unique natural objects, which called by the tourists a "jade lakes" because of the colour.
05:00-11:00 – transfer Tashkent – Pskem river (160 km, 1300 m);
11:00-13:00 – hiking to the mountain Urungach lakes;
13:00-14:00 – picnic and rest on the picturesque upper lake (1571 m);
14:00-15:30 – hiking along the left side of the upper lake;
15:30-17:00 – descent to the bottom lake;
17:00-21:00 – transfer Pskem river - Tashkent.
- special permit to the nature conservation area;
- transfer Tashkent - Ugam-Chatkal National Park, Pskem river - Tashkent;
- Ugam-Chatcal National Park's ecological fees;
- English speaking guide service;
- picnic (sandwiches, tea, water, sweets).
1. trekking boots;
2. trekking trousers;
Recommended UV protection:
2. sun block cream;
3. sun glasses;
1. The itinerary passes through the nature conservation area where the special permit demands. The documents for permitting should be submitted in 15 days before the tour.
2. Copies of the following documents are required for permitting:
- scanned copy of passport;
- scanned copy of entry visa.
|Map of hiking route to Urungach lakes||Photo reports:|
Hiking start & end altitude - 1251 m
Hiking highest altitude - 1571 m
Hiking distance - 8,3 km
2019 FIXED DATE GUARANTEED TOURS IN UGAM-CHATKAL NATIONAL PARK:
April Tulips Watching Hiking
Tours to Mountain Lakes
Rainbow Trout Fishing
Hiking/Trekking in Uzbekistan
Outdoor adventure in Uzbekistan
Homestay in the Guesthouse on Charvak lake in Ugam-Chatkal national park
Hotels on Charvak lake in Ugam-Chatkal national park
Hotels of Chimgan-Beldersay ski resort in Ugam-Chatkal national park