WELCOME TO JOIN!
* This hiking tour during the season organizes on certain fixed dates for the convenience of tourists, so that in case of a suitable date they can join in a small group with other tourists (price of the tour per tourist depends on the number of people in a group). You can join to the tour to Ugam-Chatkal national park (Charvak lake and Chimgan-Beldersay ski resorts) on one of the fixed dates of the tour for 2020 or book the tour on a date convenient for you.
Itinerary: Tashkent - Ugam-Chatkal national park - Tashkent
Region: Ugam-Chatkal national park, Western Tien-Shan, Uzbekistan
Duration: 1 day
Total length of the route: 240 km
Highlights: One day tour in Ugam-Chatkal national park. The sightseeing includes a visiting of the recreation area of mountain lake Charvak and Chimgan-Beldersay ski resort. During the tour an experienced guide will tell about the geography, history, flora and fauna of the national park, and people living in the mountains. The route passes through the different picturesque sceneries. The tourists will drive through over the mountain rivers Chatkal, Koksu and Pskem flowing into the lake Charvak, visit a grotto Khodjikent with petroglyphs, mountain villages Boguston, Yakkatut and Burchmullo, the mausoleum of Sheikh Umar Vali Bogustoni who was the founder of dynasty of Sufism teachers, as well as many other interesting places.
09:00-10:30 – transfer Tashkent - Ugam-Chatkal national park (65 km);
10:30-10:45 – sightseeing the petroglyphs of grotto Khodjikent;
10:45-11:00 – driving to Charvak lake;
11:00-12:30 - sightseeing tour round Charvak lake, visiting the mausoleum of Sheikh Umar Vali Bogustoni and a mountain village Burchmullo;
12:30-13:00 - transfer to Beldersay ski resort;
13:00-14:00 - lunch in cafe;
14:00-16:30 - visiting of Beldersay gorge, lifting on the chair cable lift to the top of the Mt. Kumbel (2300 m);
16:30-18:00 – transfer to Tashkent.
- swimming in Charvak lake;
- motor boating;
- horse riding;
- It is recommended to start the program one hour early at summer time;
- April is the only month of tulips blooming;
Price per tourist:
Price depends from the quantity of tourists in a group and submits upon request.
- transfer Tashkent - Ugam-Chatkal national park - Tashkent 4WD NIVA LADA;
- service of English speaking certified mountain guide;
- tickets of Beldersay chair-cable lift.
Recommended UV protection:
2. sun block cream;
3. sun glasses;
Map of route to Charvak Lake
Photo reports by season:
*Here you can see the sights of the tour in different seasons.
2021 FIXED DATE GUARANTEED TOURS IN UGAM-CHATKAL NATIONAL PARK:
Tours to Mountain Lakes
Rainbow Trout Fishing
Hiking/Trekking in Uzbekistan
Outdoor adventure in Uzbekistan
Homestay in the Guesthouse on Charvak lake in Ugam-Chatkal national park
Hotels on Charvak lake in Ugam-Chatkal national park
Hotels of Chimgan-Beldersay ski resort in Ugam-Chatkal national park