Tien-Shan brown bear's feet print
WELCOME TO JOIN!
* This trekking tour during the best season organizes on certain fixed dates for the convenience of tourists, so that in case of a suitable date they can join in a small group with other tourists (price of the tour per tourist depends on the number of people in a group). You can join to the trekking to a mountain lake Kichkinakul on one of the fixed dates of the tour for 2020 or book the tour on a date convenient for you.
Itinerary: Tashkent - Ugam - Chatkal National Park: Yakkatut village - Koksu river - natural boundary Ayrik - Yakkatut village - Tashkent
Region: Ugam-Chatkal National Park, Western Tien-Shan, Uzbekistan
Tour duration: 5 days/4 hights
Trekking distance: 54 km
Highlights: Trekking inside Ugam-Chatkal national park upstream Koksu river to a mountain lake. The wildness of the gorge, rocks steeply breaking from 1.5 km altitude to the bottom of a grandiose canyon cause undisguised admiration. Beautyfull mountain ridges with all the year round snow-covered peaks, high-mountainous lakes, mountain rivers and springs with pure water, shady groves and various kinds of trees and flowers.
Price per tourist:
Price depends from the quantity of tourists in a group and submits upon request.
- transfer Tashkent - Yakkatut village - Tashkent 4WD NIVA LADA;
- ecological fees of Ugam-Chatkal national park;
- camping outfit (tents, sleeping bags and insulated mats, first aid kit, etc);
- FB meal (breakfast, lunch and dinner);
- rent of horses for carrying of camping outfit and meal;
- service of English speaking certified mountain guide;
- service of cook and drover;
- special permit to the nature conservation territory;
- registration and touristic tax.
1. trekking boots;
2. trekking trousers;
4. thermo-underwear (spring/autumn season);
7. personal first aid-kit;
8. toilet set.
Recommended UV protection:
2. sun block cream;
3. sun glasses;
*The weight carried in horses' bags are critical, therefore the trekkers have to keep the weight of personal clothing and other stuff to a maximum of 10 kg or lighter.
The itinerary of the hiking route passes through the nature conservation area where the special permit demands. The scanned copy of passport should be submitted for a getting of permission in 15 days before the tour.
|Map of trekking route to lake Kichkinakul|
Trekking start altitude - 1004 m
Trekking highest altitude - 1690 m
Trekking end altitude - 1004 m
Total trekking distance - 54 km
| Photo reports by season:
*Here you can see the sights of the tour in different seasons.
2021 FIXED DATE GUARANTEED TOURS IN UGAM-CHATKAL NATIONAL PARK:
April Tulips Watching Hiking
Tours to Mountain Lakes
Rainbow Trout Fishing
Hiking/Trekking in Uzbekistan
Outdoor adventure in Uzbekistan
Homestay in the Guesthouse on Charvak lake in Ugam-Chatkal national park
Hotels on Charvak lake in Ugam-Chatkal national park
Hotels of Chimgan-Beldersay-Amirsoy ski resort in Ugam-Chatkal national park