Itinerary: Tashkent - Ugam-Chatkal National Park, river Chatkal - Tashkent
Region: Ugam-Chatkal National Park, Western Tien Shan, Uzbekistan
Tour duration: 1 day
Season: April- October
Horse riding distance: 4 km
Tulips blooming season: April
Guided horseback riding upstream Chatkal river among the sceneries of wilderness nature. Riders can swimm in the river and enjoy a tasty picnic in the shady grove near the spring water. The transfer to the horse riding passes through the territory of the national park along the shore of the picturesque lake Charvak.
08:00-10:00 – transfer Tashkent - Ugam-Chatkal National Park;
Horseback riding upstream the Chatkal river. Picnic in a shady grove near a spring water on the bank of the river. Swimming in Chatkal river.
17:30-19:30 – transfer to Tashkent.
* At summer it is recommended to start the program at 07:00 am.
- transfer Tashkent - Chatkal river - Tashkent;
- English speaking mountain guide;
- Horse riding instructor;
- picnic (sandwiches, vegetables, fruits, sweets, tea, water).
1. trekking boots;
2. trekking trousers;
Recommended UV protection:
2. sun block cream and sun glasses.