* This horse riding tour during the best season organizes on certain fixed dates for the convenience of tourists, so that in case of a suitable date they can join in a small group with other tourists (price of the tour per tourist depends on the number of people in a group). You can join to Aksakata - Beldersay horse riding on one of the fixed dates of the tour for 2020 or book the tour on a date convenient for you.
Itinerary: Tashkent - Ugam-Chatkal National Park, Aksakata river - Beldersay gorge - Tashkent
Region: Ugam-Chatkal National Park, Western Tien Shan, Uzbekistan
Tour duration: 2 days/1 night
Season: May - October
Horse riding distance: 25,5 km
Two days horse riding inside the national park. At first day a horse riding upstream the mountain river, and the second day up to the mountain range with sightseeing of the ancient petroglyphs, then down to the ski track through the picturesque gorge.
Riders can sightseeing a different mountain landscapes, a snow peaked mountains, a wealthy flora and fauna of the national park, rivers and waterfalls with pure water, enjoy the meal round the fireplace on camping, and get the information about the area from the experienced guide.
Horse riding program:
Transfer from Tashkent to Ugam-Chatkal national park, to the ranger's house located on the bank of Aksakata river (L=70 km, T=2 h, H=1127m). Horse riding through the confluence of Aksakata and Nurekata rivers upstream the Nurekata river. Camping on the confluence of Nurekata and Berekata rivers. Dinner round the fireplace and overnight under the tents.
1 day route map
Horse riding start altitude - 1127 m
Horse riding up to Kumbel pass. Sightseeing of the petroglyphs (L=4 km, H=2396m). Continue horse riding to Beldersay gorge, to the down chair-cable lift station (L=8 km, H=1500m). Transfer to Tashkent (L=90 km, T=2 h).
2 day route map
Horse riding highest altitude - 2402 m
Price per tourist:
Price depends from the quantity of tourists in a group and submits upon request.
- transfer Tashkent - Ugam-Chatkal national park – Tashkent 4WD NIVA LADA;
- ecological fees of Ugam-Chatkal national park;
- camping outfit: tents, sleeping bags and mattresses, plates & dishes, first aid kit, etc.
- FB meal: breakfast, lunches & dinner in accordance to the program;
- service of English speaking certified mountain guide;
- service of horse riding instructor & cook;
- registration and touristic tax.
1. trekking boots;
2. trekking trousers;
4. thermo-underwear (spring/autumn season);
7. personal first aid-kit;
8. toilet set;
Recommended UV protection:
2. sun block cream;
3. sun glasses;
*The weight carried in horses' bags are critical, therefore the riders have to keep the weight of personal clothing and other stuff to a maximum of 10 kg or lighter.
Please check the other HORSEBACK RIDING TOURS IN UZBEKISTAN
2021 FIXED DATE GUARANTEED TOURS IN UGAM-CHATKAL NATIONAL PARK:
April Tulips Watching Hiking
Tours to Mountain Lakes
Rainbow Trout Fishing
Hiking/Trekking in Uzbekistan
Outdoor adventure in Uzbekistan
Homestay in the Guesthouse on Charvak lake in Ugam-Chatkal national park
Hotels on Charvak lake in Ugam-Chatkal national park
Hotels of Chimgan-Beldersay-Amirsoy ski resort in Ugam-Chatkal national park