WELCOME TO JOIN!
* This horse riding tour during the season organizes on certain fixed dates for the convenience of tourists, so that in case of a suitable date they can join in a small group with other tourists (price of the tour per tourist depends on the number of people in a group). You can join to the horse riding to Mt.Patandazboshi on one of the fixed dates of the tour for 2023 or book the tour on a date convenient for you.
Itinerary: Tashkent – Ugam-Chatkal National Park, Mt.Patandazboshi (1823m) – Tashkent
Region: Ugam-Chatkal National Park, Western Tien-Shan, Uzbekistan
Tour duration: 1 day
Season: April - October
Horse riding distance: 8 km
- guided horse riding to the peak of the mountain;
- tulips watching (April-beginning of May);
- sightseeing of the panoramic view from the top of the mountain to the lake and surrounding mountain ranges;
- sightseeing of the eagles and vultures which hover in the termal wind flows above the peak of the mountain;
- enjoy the picnic on the top of the mountain under the old conifer tree;
- information about flora and fauna, geography and story of the region.
The difference between altitudes: start point 929 - peak point 1823 meters above the sea level.
Surrounding rivers and mountains: Charvak lake, Chatkal river, Paltausay river, Mazarsay river, Mt.Big Chimgan (3309), Mt.Paltau (2023), Mt.Kungirbuka (2914), Mt.Ovkashka (3096).
Transfer Tashkent – Ugam-Chatkal National Park, Chatkal river (L=100 km, T=2 h). Horse riding to the peak of the mountain Patandazboshi (H=1823). Picnic under the big conifer on the top of the mountain. Hiking along the range of the mountain. Horse riding to the Chatkal river. Transfer to Tashkent city along the beautiful Charvak lake shore.
*It is recommended to start the tour at 07:00 a.m. during summer season.
Price per tourist:
Price depends from the quantity of tourists in a group and submits upon request.
- transfer Tashkent - Ugam-Chatkal National Park - Tashkent 4WD NIVA LADA;
- ecological fees of Ugam-Chatkal national park;
- service of English speaking certified mountain guide and horse riding instructor;
- picnic (sandwiches, vegetables, fruits, sweets, tea, water).
1. trekking boots;
2. trekking trousers;
Recommended UV protection:
2. sun block cream;
3. sun glasses;
Map of horse riding route to Mt.Patandazboshi
Horse riding start point - 929 m
Horse riding top point - 1823 m
Horse riding distance - 10.8 km
| Photo reports by season:
*Here you can see the sights of the tour in different seasons.
Please check the other HORSEBACK RIDING TOURS IN UZBEKISTAN
2021 FIXED DATE GUARANTEED TOURS IN UGAM-CHATKAL NATIONAL PARK:
April Tulips Watching Hiking
Tours to Mountain Lakes
Rainbow Trout Fishing
Hiking/Trekking in Uzbekistan
Outdoor adventure in Uzbekistan
Homestay in the Guesthouse on Charvak lake in Ugam-Chatkal national park
Hotels on Charvak lake in Ugam-Chatkal national park
Hotels of Chimgan-Beldersay-Amirsoy ski resort in Ugam-Chatkal national park